Thursday, August 2, 2007

An Open Letter

Dear MIA
I love your new song "Boyz" its a lil weird but its still amazing, the video is also amazing one of the best I've seen. But I'm writing this letter because I have read a few articles on you and I find your story very interesting, that alone has made me become a fan of yours. In an interview with nylon you mention how there was a time in your childhood were you literally had nothing at all, which yes that is the case for most people even most celebrities but you had nothing in Sri Lanka. To come from a past like yours and now to be doing what your doing today i find very amazing and inspiring. All im sayin is keep up the fab work.


Kisses n shit,
JOEY

1 comment:

BeautyinBaltimore said...

This chic is talented. I will be bying her CDs this week(limewire be damned).